Today, capital projects are increasing in size and scope and are being managed under additional scrutiny. Without comprehensive earned value analysis, troubled projects can spiral out of control before anyone even recognises a problem exists.
Improved planning, budgeting, Earned Value Management, and cost control are imperative to reduce project risk and secure on-time, within budget delivery.Consequently, owners and contractors are faced with mounting pressure to adopt stringent project cost and earned value management processes to enable complete project transparency.Talani’s total project control solution, including 24 non-financial metrics and 7 financial metrics, helps organisations reduce project risks by aligning cost and schedule in a single, user-friendly solution.With seamless integration with ERP and scheduling systems, this solution further needs to combine budget, committed costs, actual costs, changes, progress data, and schedule dates required to effectively communicate project performance with statistically-accurate estimate at completion information. This will allow the control team to predict and influence project results with real-time information required to pinpoint potential problems and react quickly to resolve issues..
THE BENEFITS OF OUR PROJECT CONTROL SOLUTION TO OUR CLIENTS ARE:
Lower project costs:
• reduced project cost and schedule overruns with KPIs
• simplify month-end progress and status reporting
• eliminate spreadsheets and have confidence in your data
• decrease project management overhead costs
• optimise cash flow to increase profitabilityIntegrate estimate, schedule and cost:
• eliminate project risks by aligning budgeted cost and schedule
• a synchronised and harmonised project control landscape
• forecast cost, schedule, resources to completion
Measure performance across projects, programme and enterprise:
Project Control T@lani1234